Graduate student travel

Students must be aware of the Travelling and Working Off-Campus policies and guidelines associated with off-campus travel. If a student plans to study off campus and overseas, travel bulletin advice must be sought from the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's Smartraveller website.

To obtain (free) University student travel insurance, students need to register via the UoM Insurance Office website. This is a fully automated system so students will need to closely monitor the progress of their Application by logging into the system, as required.
ALL Insurance Inquiries should be directed in the first instance to the University Insurance Office website.

For travel related matters in the School, please contact:

Email: Lynette Kalms
Phone: +61 3 8344 5394

PhD students

The following forms are required:

Masters students

The following forms are required:

Useful links for travel and off-campus activities

Staff travel

Full details for staff travel can be found on the Faculty of Arts Staff Intranet.